Wednesday, October 27, 2010

media/news immersion

         this week i was watching world news and I saw some interesting news but my favorite was a riot in Palestinian. this happened at October 27,2010. This brings social awareness because the united states want to be a "city upon a hill" so we are now aware. A social action can be the united states trying to help out Palestinian by helping the government to contain the people so this doesn't happen again. the reason the riot happened  was they were marching to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the murder of the radical Rabbi Meir Kahane and to call for the outlaw of the Islamic Movement in Israel. I thought this is very shocking and the usa should try to do as much as possible so this never happens again.





2 comments:

  1. I like how you described American as wanting to be the city on the hill and it is right that America wants that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thnk zero is right, But I think you may need to elaborate a bit more

    ReplyDelete